1. How do I contact Bonita Fire Control?
Non-Emergency Bonita Springs Fire Station 1 at (239) 949-6200.

For Emergency Dial 911.
2. If we have a crime or violence problem in our neighborhood, who do we contact?
Sheriff Office – (239)477-1200.

For emergency call 911.
3. Who do I need to call about Animal Services?

Lee County Domestic Animal Services at (239) 533-7387 or Animal Services

4. Who do I call to report a dead animal?
Call Parks and Recreation Department at (239)992-2556.
5. What are the Lee County bus routes for Bonita Springs?
Access this link Lee Tran
6. If I have a problem with mail delivery, who do I call?
US Postal Service (Bonita Office) (800) 275-8777.
7. Where do I find out about recreational activities and programs?
Bonita Springs Parks and Recreation (239)992-2556
8. Who do I call if I have a power outage?
Florida Power and Light (800)226-3545.
9. Our street has a pothole or water is not draining off after rainstorms. Who do I call?
Call (239)-949-6246 to report trouble.
10. Who do I need to contact if I have a street light problem?
Please call Florida POWER AND LIGHT AT (800)-4OUTAGE (1-800-468-8243) OR ON THE WEB AT CLICK HERE
11. Who do I call if a traffic light is not working properly?
Call (239)533-9523.
12. Who do I call about my trash pickup?
Call Advanced Disposal Services (239)334-1224.
13. Who do I call if I have problems with my drinking water?
Bonita Springs Utilities at (239)992-0711.
14. Who do I call for Code Enforcement issues?
Bonita Springs Neighborhood Services at (239)949-6257.
15. Where do I report complaints regarding illegal dumping?
Complaints regarding illegal dumping and trash pick-up can be made by calling the Lee County Department of Solid Waste at (239)533-8000.
16. Who do I report noise complaints to?
Noise complaints can be made directly to the Sheriff's Office by calling (239)477-1000.
17. What number do I need to call for an inspection on a permit?
City of Bonita Springs Community Development at (239)444-6170.
18. Which permits are done at the City of Bonita Springs Community Development Office?
Special Event, driveway and right-of-way permits are all handled at City Hall.  All other permits are issued by the City of Bonita Springs Community Development Office.

City of Bonita Springs Community Development
9220 Bonita Beach Road, Suite 109
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Any questions, please call (239)444-6150 Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
19. Who do I call for zoning information?
City of Bonita Springs Community Development at (239)444-6150.
20. How do I find more information on Red Tide?
21. Where can I file for homestead exemption?
You can file online at Homestead Exemption.  Look for the quick link on the right of page.
22. Where do I pay my taxes?
25987 S. Tamiami Trail
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Office hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.  Phone (239) 533-6000 
Or online at Lee County Tax Collector

This office now accepts applications for passports and passport photos can be taken.   Couples can apply for marriage licences and get married at this office.  Deeds, mortgages, notices of commencement and other official records can be recorded at this location.
23. Do I need to have a permit for a garage sale?
Not at this time.
24. Who do I call if I am having a Comcast problem?
Call (800)266-2278.