I was born in Manhattan, New York shortly after my immigrant parents arrived from Czechoslovakia. My parents loved this country and worked hard to support three children. My father studied hard to gain his citizenship and immediately got drafted and served in WWII in Saipan. His values regarding hard work, helping others and serving our country are values I accepted without hesitation.
I attended Syracuse University and received my B.A. and M.S. while in the Air Force Reserve program. Shortly after graduation from college I started to work with New York State Office of Developmental Disabilities and eventually got selected by the Governor’s office to serve as the Deputy Director of Quality Assurance. My next career took me to active duty status with the U.S. Air Force serving 23 years.
My passion is to continue to serve Veterans and disabled individuals in every capacity in the city of Bonita Springs.
- Minimize Governmental interference
- Maintaining quality water and environmental controls
- Seek job opportunities for our residents of Bonita Springs
- Continue to support our contractual agreement with the Sheriff’s Department
- Streamline our closure process on city issues
Committee Assignments: Fire Control District Liaison, Coalition Against Human Trafficking, Lee County Sheriff’s Office Liaison, Veteran’s Advisory Committee.