1. Do I need to have a permit for a garage sale?
Answer: No permit is needed at this time.
2. Where do I find out about recreational activities and programs?
Answer: Bonita Springs Parks & Recreation (239)992-2556
3. Who do I call about my trash pickup?
Answer: Veolia Environmental Services (239) 334-1224
4. Who do I call if I have a power outage?
Answer: FPL – 1800-226-3545
5. If we have a crime or violence problem in our neighborhood who do we contact?
Answer: Sheriff Office – (239)-477-1200 or 911 in an emergency
6. Which Permits are done at City of Bonita Springs Community Development?
Answer: Public Works issues all driveway and right-of-way permits. All other permits are handled by the City of Bonita Springs Community Development Office.
City of Bonita Springs Community Development
9220 Bonita Beach Road, Suite 109
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Any Questions Please Call (239) 444-6150 Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00PM
7. What number do I need to call for an inspection on a permit?
Answer: City of Bonita Springs Community Development at (239) 444-6170
8. Who do I call for zoning information?
Answer: City of Bonita Springs Community Development at (239) 444-6150
9. Who do I call for code enforcement issues?
Answer: Bonita Springs Code Enforcement at (239) 949-6257
10. How do I find out more information on red tide?
Answer: Red Tide Office (941) 255-7405
11. Who do I need to call about Animal Services?
Answer: Lee County Animal Control at (239) 432-2083 or www.leelostpets.com
12. Who do I call if I have problems with my drinking water?
Answer: BSU Bonita Springs Utilities at (239) 992-0711
13. If I have a problem with my mail delivery, who do I call?
Answer: US Postal (Bonita Office) – (239) 948-2694
14. How do I contact Bonita Fire Control?
Answer: Bonita Springs Fire Station 1 at (239) 949-6200 For non Emergency for Emergency Call 911
15. Our street has a pothole or water is not draining off after rainstorms; who do I call to get action?
Answer: Call (239) 949-6246 to report trouble.
16. Where can I file for homestead exemption?
Answer: You can file on line at: https://leepa.org/homesteadonline/default.aspx
17. Where do I pay my taxes?
Answer: 25300 Bernwood Drive, Suite 3 -Bonita Springs, Florida 34135
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Phone – (239)-533-6000
Or Online at: http://www.leetc.com/home.asp?c=home&r=1&page_id=payonline
18. Who do I need to contact if I have a street light problem?
Answer: Please call FPL at 1-800-4OUTAGE (1-800-468-8243) or on the Web at: Click Here
19. Who do I report noise complaints to?
Answer: Noise complaints may be made directly to the Sheriff’s office by calling (239) 332-3456.
20. Who do I report Complaints regarding illegal dumping?
Answer: Complaints regarding illegal dumping and trash pick-up may be made by calling the Lee County Department of Solid Waste at (239) 533-8000
21. Who do I call if I am having Comcast Cable Problem?
22. What are the Lee County bus route for Bonita Springs?
23. Who do I call if a traffic light is not working correctly?
Normal business hours: (239) 533-9523
Nights and Weekends: (239) 337-2000
24. Who do I call to report a dead animal?
Answer: City Hall 239-949-6262